The Leading Tile Roofing Company
Whether you’re considering a roof repair or replacement, choosing a tile roof installation done by the professionals at Preferred Home Improvement will add beauty and value to your home. Many homeowners choose tile roofing because tile shingles are durable and classic and will ultimately end up paying for itself over time. With proper installation, tiles can last well over a century.
Tile shingles do not rot or burn, so tile roof repairs are hardly needed. They are extremely resistant to the elements, providing lasting protection for years to come. Because they are often made from clay, concrete, or a sand-cast material, they are fragile, so avoid walking on them.
Whether it’s due to extreme weather or old age, a tile roof replacement may be needed if you have leaks or notice missing, cracked or broken shingles. Roof repairs and replacements should always be handled by a professional. With a qualified technician from Preferred Home Improvement on the job, you run less of a risk of incorrect installation or low quality tiles being used.
Advantages of Tile Shingle Roofing
- Long-lasting – If installed in the right climate, your tile roof can last for over 100 years. Therefore, many manufacturers will offer 50-year warranties.
- Several options available – Clay, concrete and slate tiles come in a wide variety of colors to choose from. Whether it’s contemporary European or Medieval, there are styles to fit anyone’s taste or needs.
- No rot or insect damage – Unlike wood shingles, tile roofing will never decay and is impervious to rot and insect damage.
- Eco-friendly – Tile roofs are made from earth minerals and can be ground up and recycled as soon as they are removed.
- Energy-efficient – The heavy thermal mass of tiles can help regulate indoor temperatures.
- Low maintenance – Leaks are rare in tile shingles—just like repairs or general maintenance.
A Classic Roofing Style for Any Home
Preferred Home Improvement is a tile roofing company that keeps your unique needs in mind. From the initial call to job completion, our staff will be there with you every step of the way to ensure your roofing project is done to your satisfaction. If you are looking for a distinctive type of roofing, tile shingles are the choice you should consider.
As with any roofing material, tile shingles have pros and cons that need to be considered during the decision making process. The number one reason why homeowners choose tile, however, is the classic style and plenty of options to choose from.
Preferred Home Improvement has been the premier tile roofing company, helping homeowners in Montgomery, Bucks and Delaware Counties for over 35 years. Our experienced contractors are skilled in many different areas, providing our clients with a range of exterior installation and roofing services including slate, metal and asphalt roofing as well as tile roof repairs and replacements and so much more. Our fair prices, combined with our exceptional customer service and industry knowledge, sets us apart from the rest. If you’re ready to start your tile roof installation project today, contact us for a free estimate!